Welcome to School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
Form Cost: Rs. 1500/- You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
Please keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.
The photo size should not be more than 500 KB. Allowed photo types: png gif jpg jpeg.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR PG COURSES - 2016
Candidates can apply for the PG admission courses in following three steps.
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Pay the Application fee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION OF THE FORM
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Eligibility criteria carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
- Candidate can apply for PG Admission 2016 -17 Apply Online (PG courses) only through official website of SPA, New Delhi (www.spa.ac.in).
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at SPA, New Delhi website (www.spa.ac.in).
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the different Department of Studies for Post Graduate Courses (as applicable).
- Applicant is allowed to apply only to ONE PROGRAMME / COURSE / DEPARTMENT (Please go through the website and carefully make your choice). Multiple applications shall be rejected.
- Application fee for the PG Course is Rs 1500/- only.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application fee shall be paid by credit card/debit card/Net Banking only at the payment gateway attached with the application form.
- Additional bank charges will be extra as applicable for making the payment.
- Instructions for filling up the application form :
- Applicant must create a Login ID to fill the online application form. To create the Login ID, the applicant should click on the "REGISTER" button, on filling the username & email ID, the system will send an email to provided email ID to set the password. Applicant must click on the link to set password of his or her own choice. The applicant must provide a valid email ID at the time of registration because all the further communication shall be made to the applicant on the provided email ID. Please remember or note down your Username & your Password for future references. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective Username and chosen Password.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the Application form, Application number will be generated. Please remember or note down the Application Number for future correspondence.
- In case the applicant forgets their password, they can click on the "Forgot Your Password" link on the Login page. It will ask for the registered Email ID used at the time of registration. Once provided with the same, an email with the link to reset the password will be sent to the applicant's email ID.
Upload work/portfolio, scanned images of the photograph, Signature
- The Professional work experience/portfolio/academic/ Thesis (Mandatory) should be in pdf file format only.
- The scanned images of photograph (Mandatory) and Signature (not Mandatory) should be in jpg/jpeg/png/gif format only.
- Size of work/portfolio must be less than 2 Mb.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 1 Mb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 15 kb.
- The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before clicking on the Submit button on the Declaration page. Once the form is submitted, candidate particulars cannot be edited. Therefore, Candidates shall verify and confirm all the information filled in the application form before clicking on the Submit button.
- Procedure for making payment of application fee :
- Application fee can be paid by credit card/debit card or Net Banking.
- Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking : Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking : The candidate can pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 only through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID. Note that only the application receipts with payment status as paid will be processed further, hence you are requested to pay before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
- After the successful payment, applicants are advised to keep a printout of the completed application for future references.
- The information regarding the date of the written test/interview, applicants are advised to be in touch with the website of the School. However, candidates will be informed by SMS and e-mail. Therefore, the mobile no and e-mail address should be filled up carefully.
- All correspondence related to PG admission – 2016 should be addressed to the Assistant Registrar, School of Planning and Architecture, 4 Block B, I. P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.
- The application no. printed on the computer generated Acknowledgement Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Acknowledgement Page.
- In case of any admission related query, the applicant can contact Mr. Prakash deewani, Phone no : 011-23724383 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted/eligible candidate must bring a printout of online filled application form along with original certificates & self-attested photo copies with project work/portfolio(sponsorship/employee certificate for sponsored candidate appendix–A1) etc. at the time of Interview/Test.
- Candidates should also bring candidate declaration form (appendix-A2) at the time of test/interview.
- Candidates should also bring parent’s/guardian’s declaration form (appendix-A3).
- Candidates should bring all testimonials, certificates, mark sheets etc. (appendix-A4).Attach all required enclosures and complete the following tables